Last Activity:05-08-2013 7:11 PM
Posted in thread: Local home brewer goes pro on 07-19-2012 at 12:16 AM
article about a New Richmond WI kid that started home brewing and now brews for Summit in the
Twin Cities: beer, Belgian Style Abbey Ale, is being released by Summit the week of July 23.
One of the ...
Posted in thread: Dark Lord Day 2012 on 05-04-2012 at 12:42 AM
On Dark Lord Day, 28 April 2012 i was at a bar in a small Wisconsin town near the St. Croix
River, not far from Stillwater MN. I was able to sample Dark Lord, Brandy Barrel Aged Dark Lord
Posted in thread: Budweiser clone on 04-08-2012 at 01:23 AM
Drew Beechum has a recipe for this he calls "Dougweiser".From his book: "this will be the
hardest beer you'll ever brew. In addition to the challenging cereal mash, you'll find there is
nothing teo hi...
- Hops not dropping out
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Advice on a bet
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- Making clearer beer
- Anyone prefer German bock 833 to octoberfest?
- Should I add CaCl2 to mash, sparge or both?
- 22 oz. bottles in Mebane
- Maintaining proper carbonation levels in keg overtime?
- Are you happy with your plate chiller?
- Yeast Washing Illustrated