Last Activity:10-24-2011 9:19 PM
Posted in thread: White foamy patches - pic included on 06-16-2008 at 01:45 AM
Revvy, Thanks a lot for such a detailed and information-rich response! I will leave it be and
will make sure the fermentation has stopped before bottling. Thanks again,Kevin
Posted in thread: White foamy patches - pic included on 06-15-2008 at 11:51 PM
Hi all,Noob here in the midst of brewing my first pale ale. First fermentation went fine (I
think) and after a week I transferred wort to my glass carboy for fermentation #2. After a
couple of days th...
- New (bigger) pot....what to do with old?
- What are you drinking now?
- FREE BEER AT WORK!!! possibly expired?
- Help with my beer recipe.(Beginner)
- ADVICE Please on a copper steamer
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- Slacker's Late-Hopped IPA (Silver Medal in Category)
- pensacola area brewers
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Having some foaming issues.