Last Activity:04-06-2009 11:42 AM
Posted in thread: Hop Growing In Central Texas on 04-02-2009 at 09:57 PM
Hi there - I am in central Austin (off of South 1st). I just ordered some rhizomes and am going
to give it a shot. Based on EdWort's experience (and others), I ordered Cascade and Centennial.
I also o...
Posted in thread: Sizing your Chest Freezer for Corny Kegs on 04-02-2009 at 03:42 PM
I just finished up my keezer. The chest freezer I bought on craigslist (an old Amana) died
about 4 weeks into my project. I had to buy a new one from Home Depot immediately since we had
Posted in thread: Sizing your Chest Freezer for Corny Kegs on 01-30-2009 at 01:03 PM
I also have the 5.0 cu. ft. from Lowes. Here's a pictures with 3 kegs, 5# CO2, and bottles down
below. know it's a duplicate, just wanted a pic of this model with 3 kegs in it, nothing
- Electronic music
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Quad stuck at 1.046-help!
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- New (bigger) pot....what to do with old?
- FREE FastRacks - Beer Bottle Tree Alternative
- Removing rootlets from home malted grains
- What do you dislike about summer?
- APA Hop schedule question
- My Keezer Build
- Blood Orange Hefeweizen