Last Activity:05-18-2013 5:50 PM
Posted in thread: Ideas or Suggestions on 05-17-2013 at 12:53 PM
My buddy just got entered into a contest through Boulevard, the lucky sob, where they gave him
5 gallons of wort to do with as he wants then he has to return it. Which gave me the idea to
try and make...
Posted in thread: Extra Week of Primary vs Extra Week in Bottles on 11-16-2012 at 12:39 PM
Being new to this I have put together my own kit which currently doesn't include a hydrometer.
I've been meaning to pick one up so maybe this will give me the kick needed to pick one up.
Posted in thread: Extra Week of Primary vs Extra Week in Bottles on 11-16-2012 at 02:09 AM
I've got a Coffee Milk Stout in primary right now that has been there for almost three weeks. I
am hoping to roll it out to my family and friends on Christmas, I am debating leaving it in
primary for ...
- Propane burner: DIY or purchase?
- cold crashing question
- Advice on a bet
- cleaning and coating a driking horn
- Mead experiment possibly jacked up....
- Cleaner question
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Question about transfering mead
- Sharing Brew
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?