Last Activity:12-07-2008 2:31 PM
Posted in thread: Alcoholic ginger beer on 12-07-2008 at 07:01 AM
Hi, I new to beer brewing and would like to know if anyone has made an alcoholic ginger beer.
I'm not comletely unskilled with brewing I've made malted whisky and other spirits when I lived
in NZ and ...
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Scaling Ingredients for 1Gal Batches
- About to by a new brewing kit
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Roasting Barley at home?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Big Beer, yeast question
- Temp probe/thermometer location
- First Time Yeast Washing
- Succulent Strawberry Blonde