- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-06-2013 9:35 PM
Posted in thread: Winexpert Spanish Tempranillo on 10-25-2012 at 10:27 PM
I was thinking about brewing this one as well...it came pretty recommended from LHBS. This is
the one with the grape skins right?!My kit didn't have grape skins. It's a 4-week kit.I just
racked it to ...
Posted in thread: Winexpert Spanish Tempranillo on 10-24-2012 at 11:23 PM
I have this kit in the primary right now. I'm curious how it aged...
- Home brew review chanel.
- Inconsistent Forced Carbonation
- Anyone running the Tower of Power?
- Using longer boil times to hav e flexibility
- An Idea for A Samuel Adams Summer Ale Clone
- More blow off blunders...
- IPA Fermentation - Time limit 2 weeks
- Free Bottles to a good home
- Arghh I Hate Waiting!
- State College, PA
- Welch's Grape Juice Wine