Last Activity:04-08-2007 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: Question: Adding yeast where temp > 78° on 04-08-2007 at 08:33 PM
Well, I just looked back a few mins ago and it's working away. Wheew!.Yea, it was about 3 am
and I was tired of waiting. I was thinking about placing the carboy in my plastic bucket with
cool water to...
Posted in thread: Question: Adding yeast where temp > 78° on 04-08-2007 at 05:09 PM
When I brewed years ago I did hydrate the yeast. The limited instruction that were provided by
the brew supply store (as well as my Joy of Homebrewing book, but I'm still reading it) didn't
Posted in thread: Question: Adding yeast where temp > 78° on 04-08-2007 at 04:48 PM
I'm back into brewing after 18 years. I made the mistake of adding the yeast when the temp was
probably around 85°. I know the ideal temp is 78 - 65°.Should I be concerned for my yeast?Thx.
- Pretty Sure I Have Mold. What To Do?
- Cracked my first brew!
- What are you drinking now?
- First time brewing inebriated!
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Open Fermentation
- Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!
- Here's a cheap but attractive way to mount drip tray to keezer.
- Poor mans all grain
- First wine batch