Last Activity:10-27-2012 8:57 AM
Posted in thread: Pliny the Elder Clone on 10-08-2012 at 02:13 AM
Due to circumstances I wasn't able to brew today so it'll have to wait til next weekend. The
kit was $49.95 and I had to buy the yeast seperate, I went with White Labs WLP001 California
Ale. I will be...
Posted in thread: Pliny the Elder Clone on 10-07-2012 at 04:20 PM
Gonna brew a Pliny the Elder clone today using a kit bought from MoreBeer! Anyone who has
brewed this have any tips or suggestions?
Posted in thread: Foam from airlock on 10-02-2012 at 04:39 PM
Thanks for the help, the feedback is appreciated. I will get right on that blow off tube
Posted in thread: Foam from airlock on 10-02-2012 at 04:17 AM
Besides being messy, is it bad for the beer? Maybe cause contamination?
Posted in thread: Foam from airlock on 10-02-2012 at 04:09 AM
Brewed my first batch yesterday, a German hefe, and today I have foam coming out of the 3 piece
airlock. Will this be a problem for my hefe?
- Beer storage
- Need help with a habanero ale
- does cider have a stronger fermenting smell than other brews?
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Carboy bubbling please help
- Stainless Steel Bottles?
- Calculating ABV when back sweetening
- Getting out.
- Making my first batch!
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread