- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-16-2013 1:15 PM
Posted in thread: Muad Dib Spice Ale on 09-02-2012 at 06:01 AM
Thats right the gom jabbar is the poisoned needle the bene gesserit held to Paul's neck while
his hand was in the boxI think gom jabbar referred to both the test and the needle. But it's
been awhile. ...
Posted in thread: Where can I buy 50lb sacks of grain? on 08-08-2012 at 04:46 AM
Tried the DeKalb County Farmer's market? They have some bulk grains... i dont remember what
cause i haven't been in a while. I love that place! Always try to check it out when i am in the
- Propogation for 2bbl batch
- Sorachi Ace - Refermenting with Champagne Yeast
- DIY Beer Line Cleaner
- Steeping grains: Is it possible to overdo the quantity?
- Simple "analog" e-brewing questions
- Blichman stuff for sale
- Ever wanted to own your own Pin?
- Summer IPA
- First recipe attempt - Belgian Tripel
- Centennial SMaSH IPA
- Wyeast 3711 appreciation thread