- Posts 4
Last Activity:08-23-2009 11:24 PM
Posted in thread: Calling all IPA lovers...what are your favorite 3? on 03-17-2009 at 04:33 PM
Sorry, too many good ones!Pliny the Younger will knock you on your a$%... be careful!; I
believe its around 11%, only brewed around this time of year... they ran out of carboys at the
brewery, so you ...
Posted in thread: Calling all IPA lovers...what are your favorite 3? on 03-16-2009 at 08:28 PM
Pliny the YoungerPliny the ElderDFH 90Racer 5Big Daddy IPA
Posted in thread: Swing top Growler issues... on 02-21-2009 at 05:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome, this forum is great! Thanks for the rec; I'll give it a try and let you
all know how it goes. I've got a pale ale that I'm ready to bottle.
Posted in thread: Swing top Growler issues... on 02-21-2009 at 01:35 AM
I've got a few swing top growlers like this, anyone know if I'll have luck carbonating in them?
Bottled: Pale Ale
Primary: Blind Pig Double IPA Clone
On Deck: Amber Ale
Drinking: Pale Ale
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- First bactch problems
- home brewer laws
- Citra IPA recipe critque
- Mash Thickness and Step Infusions
- Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!
- Do I need to condition my yeast to pitch?
- Suggestions for older folks wine making kits...
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Looking for some suggestions for a Scottish ale.