Last Activity:09-03-2009 9:33 PM
Posted in thread: Serious undercarbonation Problem on 08-18-2009 at 12:57 AM
My guess is you waited too long to bottle and didnt get enough active yeast in to carb up the
bottles. 6 weeks sounds like 2 weeks too much.
Posted in thread: Help with Belgian IPA on 08-13-2009 at 01:33 AM
i have a recipe that calls for 2 oz chinook and 2 0z centennial for bittering hops...centennial
for flavoring and horizon for aromalast time i brewed i did 2 0z magnum and 1 oz chinook for
Posted in thread: IIPA All Mixed UP! on 07-29-2009 at 04:38 PM
Thanks for the input..I think it will be interesting. In my experience over dryhopping has had
some adverse affects. I remember a terrapin clone I did that was hoppy and a little green up
front. I fig...
Posted in thread: IIPA All Mixed UP! on 07-29-2009 at 04:53 AM
Hello all,I Wanted to share this IPA recipe that Ive brewed once previously. I just brewed it
again yesterday and to say the least i managed to turn it on its head. So I want to maybe gain
Posted in thread: a little pissed....Airlock Issue on 07-29-2009 at 03:53 AM
I brewed 2 batches yesterday. one Is an American Amber, one is a double IPA. I used starters
for each wyeast 1272 and 1056 pack respectively. and aereate with 02...So today after work I
check on them;...
- Reverse Mashing
- What are you drinking now?
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- 15 gallon blichman kettle $300
- sanitizing mason jars for frozen/cold water addition
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Possibly ancient, definitely orange mead
- Now THIS is what craft brewing is about
- India Pale Lager Recommendation Needed