- Posts 4
Last Activity:03-26-2013 7:20 PM
Posted in thread: Samuel Smiths Organic Chocolate stout clone request on 03-09-2013 at 03:09 PM
.25 American Crystal 80.75 Crisp Pale Chocolate Malt3 gallons publix spring waterAdd all grain
to sock, and put in water, start the heat.Actual - cold water to 155 in 25 minutes, removed
Posted in thread: Samuel Smiths Organic Chocolate stout clone request on 03-07-2013 at 01:19 PM
I just bottled last week. It tasted pretty darn good. Very very little coffee flavor, fairly
big chocolate flavor. Smooooth.I bought some more Sam Smiths, and will probably pop one of my
stouts this w...
Posted in thread: Samual Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout!!! on 01-30-2013 at 11:33 PM
Need to clone this one, ASAP. :)
Posted in thread: Samuel Smiths Organic Chocolate stout clone request on 01-30-2013 at 11:32 PM
So... it's been a few weeks? :) How did it turn out..
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E-Stop ???
- Contactors for e-brew heating elements.
- What power % do you use?
- Creating an NA (Or...how I neutered my beer)
- Tripod/Hoist Ideas?
- Simple "analog" e-brewing questions
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- 2 questions
- Wedding beer stockpile
- Can the manifold be soldered onto the tap in the mash tun and stay there for good? :)