Last Activity:08-07-2012 3:20 PM
Posted in thread: Back in Black IPA on 02-01-2012 at 12:30 AM
Should be really good. I typically undercarb this one to get a lighter CO2 feel.Thanks for the
tip...I'll report back with the results. I can't imagine it won't be good.Cheers!
Posted in thread: Back in Black IPA on 01-30-2012 at 06:26 PM
I'm thinking about making this, then kegging with 75%N2/25%CO2 instead of straight CO2. What do
you think the results of this would be? Good, bad, or awesome?
Posted in thread: Calling all Russian Stouts and American Black Ale recipes!!! on 01-29-2012 at 10:20 PM
I just purchased a used kegerator that came with two tanks of beer gas. One appears to be
mostly empty, but the other is full. I have a Dortmunder style lager going right now, but that
won't be ready ...
- What are you drinking now?
- Outdoor Gourmet 30qt pot - Anyone have this?
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Help with clearing mead?
- reduce duration of brewing?
- "polishing your keg" is more than a clever euphemism
- Honey Habanero Cream Ale
- E Ciggs
- Just a couple quick questions
- Another HERMS is born...
- Head retention and all grain brewing