Last Activity:01-05-2010 3:26 PM
Posted in thread: Beer tasted fine when I bottled, but bad after 1 week on 03-01-2009 at 05:22 AM
the longer it sets the more yeast will settle out and as they settle they'll take the badness
with them!This seems to make sense, as there was no settled yeast in the bottom of the
bottle.Thanks for ...
Posted in thread: Beer tasted fine when I bottled, but bad after 1 week on 03-01-2009 at 04:08 AM
I apologize if this is another "did I mess up my brew" thread. Admittedly, this is my first
brew. I brewed a wheat beer from an extract kit. (1 week primary, 2 weeks secondary, 1.041 OG,
1.010 FG).It ...
Posted in thread: DC Raspberry Stout on 03-01-2009 at 12:04 AM
Just curious, how much and which type of priming sugar did you use for bottling?
- Tall boy kettles
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- What are you drinking now?
- Second attempt pumpkin ale
- Best stir plate for the money?
- Beerlosiphy of the day
- Help me design my hop schedule?
- Looking for SMaSh Advice
- Help with Strawberry Pizzaz
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat