Last Activity:11-03-2010 8:22 AM
Posted in thread: Midas Clone - Separation on 05-14-2010 at 02:37 PM
I didn't take starting gravity, but the recipe I used states a final gravity of 1.01. I took a
reading and it was 1.01 exactly. I did agitate the carboy (in a swirling/reverse swirling
motion) and tha...
Posted in thread: Midas Clone - Separation on 04-29-2010 at 05:05 PM
Thanks for your responses everybody!ajf: Indeed, it was still fermenting when i transferred.
I'll have to keep that in mind for my next batch.bknifefight: i've always forgotten to take SG
when i brew,...
Posted in thread: Midas Clone - Separation on 04-29-2010 at 02:02 AM
Brewed a Midas Touch clone and have been fermenting 16 days (7 in primary/9 in secondary) @
approx 66-68 degrees. Gave it a look today and noticed some separation going on. Fermentation
had been going...
- Hop Pests ID thread: Pics, descriptions and solutions
- What is this on my hops?
- Anyone ever use Nalgene bottles as growlers?
- Downy Mildew
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Hibachi grilling
- What do you dislike about summer?
- Growing Yeast from a bottle
- Arizona Hop Garden Via Texas EdWort Hop Garden
- Leaf Fungus?