- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-06-2012 1:24 PM
Posted in thread: First foray into cider! on 04-26-2012 at 04:03 PM
Ok got ya, yeah it tasted weak alcohol wise, it was really good, but it needed more of a spike
to it, I just googles how to do it, I'm not sure if I did everything correct though
Posted in thread: First foray into cider! on 04-26-2012 at 03:15 PM
What would you recommend for quick and easy with a little strength to it? I made it with the
basic cider, yeast, and brown sugar, it tasted good, but it was pretty weak tasting
Posted in thread: First foray into cider! on 04-26-2012 at 01:59 PM
I'm trying to make hard cider, it's so weak I can barely taste it, any tips on how to make it
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- 4 ball lock corny kegs $80
- Opinions on Milk Stout Recipe
- Cheap compact wort pump
- "Session" IPA's - let's hear it!
- my hydrometer and refractometer disagree
- Indie Music Lovers?
- GF Vendors
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- Blueberry Cream Ale- Critique
- removing paint from delirium tremens bottles