Last Activity:05-20-2013 10:13 PM
Posted in thread: Bell's Two Hearted Ale Clone (close as they come) on 04-07-2013 at 04:55 PM
Brewin this right now! 45 min into the mash, sitting at 151f.
Posted in thread: Central Ohio Group Buy? on 03-07-2013 at 02:01 PM
where can I get info on pricing?PM Hugh_Jass and he will send your the information.
Posted in thread: Central Ohio Group Buy? on 03-01-2013 at 03:26 PM
Anyone in the Columbus area available to pick a few sacks up for me and I can meet in Columbus
so I don't have to drive to Mansfield from Cinci? I am on the list for 3 sacks plus splits if
anyone is i...
Posted in thread: Central Ohio Group Buy? on 03-01-2013 at 01:08 AM
I would also be interested soon too. Just about to finish up my first AG setup here in the next
couple of weeks.
Posted in thread: Show us your portable travel kegerator/cooler. on 11-21-2012 at 10:52 AM
Haha. Just loaded up the truck for my trash can kegerator's first use/ road trip. Hopefully I
strapped it in good enough. We shall see!
Posted in thread: Great Lakes Christmas Ale on 11-10-2012 at 03:31 PM
Brewed your updated recipe last saturday. Came up a little lower on the OG. Kegging next week.
Can't wait to try.:mug:
- What are you drinking now?
- installed wrong orifice on Honeywell q314a pilot
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- Elgin Club - To all Elginites
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Homebrew 101
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Golden CO free gear
- Why isnt my beer fermenting?
- So who here can help a guy with beer algebra?
- Cider from juice tutorial?