Last Activity:02-07-2013 10:09 PM
Posted in thread: Kern River Citra on 09-05-2011 at 11:51 PM
Just had the KRBC Citra bottle release. So fresh and tropical. Anyone have a recipe to share?
Heres one i thought up. Its a partial mash. Going to mash at 150 for 45 minutes. Use WLP 001
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale
- Fermentation temperature profile
- No hop aroma..??
- Sticky: Mead Making FAQs
- Looking for Brew Jedi to help me with experiment
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Blackberry Bochet
- Anybody else using BKYeast's Cantillon Brett?
- My new 50a brewery.
- New Stand with CIP