Last Activity:05-22-2013 2:05 PM
Posted in thread: April 2013 New England Group Buy on 05-19-2013 at 01:26 AM
Golfduke - Could you get ten bags somewhere near Hollis/Nashua?
Posted in thread: New England Group Buy round 2 on 03-28-2012 at 08:55 PM
Posted in thread: New England Group Buy round 2 on 03-07-2012 at 05:53 PM
Is the price for CM 2-ROW wrong in the spreadsheet? I think it should be .52 per lb. .59 adds 4
bucks per bag which adds up fast when you order a lot of them. there are 17 bags in the order.
Posted in thread: New Mass Group Buy (Dec 2011) on 02-12-2012 at 12:31 AM
Yes, nice job guys. Thank you very much for everything.
Posted in thread: New Mass Group Buy (Dec 2011) on 02-10-2012 at 03:53 PM
Any chance of getting it tonight? It's going to be bad weather for driving tomorrow but I would
like to have the grain this weekend to get a brew on.
Posted in thread: New Mass Group Buy (Dec 2011) on 02-08-2012 at 03:47 PM
very cool! thanks aaindigo for picking it up. you deserve some tasty homebrews for that!
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway on 02-07-2012 at 02:06 PM
Posted in thread: Bodine motor for grain mill? cheap on 02-02-2012 at 08:49 PM
Did that work out for you? I can't seem to find a suitable motor at a good price so that looks
interesting if it works.
Posted in thread: Brewing Supplies in Salem, New Hampshire on 02-02-2012 at 03:45 PM
Is this new? Never heard of them. I will have to stop in.
Posted in thread: New Mass Group Buy (Dec 2011) on 02-01-2012 at 08:20 PM
I think you mean 2/11/12. That works for me.
- Adding additional yeast before bottling
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Heady Topper for Dark Lord & Other FFF
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Black eyed Peas - "I GOT A FEELIN!!"
- Sake Forum?
- South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 37! PREORDER/INFO/COMING SOON!
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Do FermWraps Heat Well to 95?
- I don't know what happened.