- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-19-2013 8:03 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Any brewers in the laurel/ columbia area on 06-15-2012 at 12:00 PM
Live in Columbia, MD. Literally 5 minutes from Maryland Homebrew. Been brewing since 2006.
Posted in thread: What's your go-to-homebrew? on 09-27-2011 at 05:51 PM
Mine's super easy:5lbs of pilsen DME (or equivalent LME).25lb carapils.25lb crystal 201 oz
hallatauer 60 min1 oz liberty 20 minUS-05 dry yeastFerment cool around 66F. Let it sit in the
primary for 3 w...
Posted in thread: Adding Extract at end of the boil on 07-12-2011 at 03:53 PM
Yep, I usually add 1/3-1/2 my extract right at the end of the boil. Never had a problem.
Definitely helps with hop utilization, and color. Hadn't thought about the head retention help,
but I can see h...
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you brew when lagering
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Samuel Adams IPL
- New Danstar Belle Saison Dry Yeast?
- Nutrient vs energizer
- Freezing off extra volume
- Do you need to mash named malts?
- American Wheat Beer - 2nd place Best of show - 2011 HBT BJCP competition
- motorcycles, who here rides one?
- State College, PA