- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-05-2012 3:30 PM
Posted in thread: Question about finishing a home bar on 08-05-2012 at 08:30 PM
I am an experienced woodworker, but finishing is my least favorite part. I built a walnut bar
some years ago, and finished it with polyurethane, two or three coats most place, but five
coats where you...
- hydrometer free brewing?
- Veterans sound off
- BIAB Keggle Build
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Founder's Breakfast Stout Clone
- Electronic music
- Need some help with a grain bill
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- How do you brew when lagering
- What are you drinking now?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different