Last Activity:03-23-2013 7:37 AM
Posted in thread: New Wort Chiller - Should I Be Worried? on 08-23-2010 at 02:27 AM
Yes, it is an immersion chiller (sorry, should have noted that) going into an aluminum
brewpot.I put it in the wort with about 8-10 minutes left in the boil. Cutting it too
close?Hmm...I'm usually a l...
Posted in thread: New Wort Chiller - Should I Be Worried? on 08-23-2010 at 02:12 AM
So I just used my brand new copper wort chiller today for the first time. In my haste, I
neglected to research proper cleaning techniques for first time use. I gave the whole thing a
good rub down wit...
Posted in thread: Fast fermentation of Winter Warmer...too fast? on 12-13-2009 at 10:00 PM
I am brewing a winter warmer right now using a partial extract recipe. My OG was 1.089. It has
been two weeks and I racked it to the secondary just now. My hydrometer is reading about
- Crystal Malt really necessary?
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- House Rules for Brewing
- Accidentally pitched a lager yeast
- Canned samuel adams
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- RIMS for Dummies
- Extreme Frustration; What am I doing wrong?!!
- Can You Bottle Off A Warm Keg?
- Water Temperature and InMalt Temperature Differs
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you