- Posts 4
Last Activity:02-02-2012 3:35 AM
Posted in thread: Krombacher Pils? on 11-25-2011 at 06:11 AM
Do you have a picture of the bottle, and where did you buy it if you don't mind me asking?
Posted in thread: Man, I love Apfelwein on 02-08-2011 at 05:32 PM
Yeah, I thought of that after posting, just I've been making Apfel wein for a few years and got
the recipe from My German Father in law, and they don't add any sugar or yeast, but they also
let it sit...
Posted in thread: Franziskaner hefeweizen on 02-08-2011 at 06:19 AM
Franziskaner ist das meist verkaufte weizen bier in Deutschland. Please take a trip to Germany
and try other hefeweizen bier, if you like franziskaner then you will think you died and went
to weizen b...
Posted in thread: Man, I love Apfelwein on 02-08-2011 at 05:50 AM
Recipe sounds good, but my question is why you put sugar in it?
- lets see your full Fermenters
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- 50 Amp Questions
- Taprite CO2 regulator
- paint strainer bag as a hop bag?
- I can't believe this is really happening!
- Flavor almost all settled out?
- WLP545 - Belgian Strong Ale Yeast (Platinum Series)
- Yeast amounts