Last Activity:06-28-2011 4:43 PM
Posted in thread: How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made? on 07-09-2011 at 02:14 PM
1985 +5 = 1990I added a cup or so of xylitol and a teaspoon of some hippy all natural vegan
apple extract into the keg before carbing for a bit more complex flavor. Delicious.
Posted in thread: Cider newbie - process questions for kegged sweet hard force carbed cider on 06-15-2011 at 05:26 PM
Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for a few weeks gathering information about the type of
cider I'd like to make, and the method to make it, and I'd like to get some community input
about a few ...
- Founders All Day IPA
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- First homebrew tasting
- Advanced Texts
- IPA fermented at room temp, then 2ndry in ferm chamber?
- Need help with a habanero ale
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- Super Kleer after Isinglass?
- My Master Bath
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- T-shirt Feedback Please?