Last Activity:04-19-2013 9:26 PM
Posted in thread: So who's brewing this weekend? on 03-25-2012 at 12:03 AM
Getting stuff around right now for tonight's brew. Well, actually eating dinner then finishing
Posted in thread: What are you drinking now? on 08-03-2011 at 05:11 AM
A slightly modified SWMBO Slayer.
Posted in thread: Three Philosophers on 07-13-2011 at 08:35 PM
I liked it. Mine was two years old though. I saved it to drink while I brewed my 40th birthday
beer. No idea what it tastes like younger though, as thats the only time I've had it.
Posted in thread: what are you using for heatsheilds under your valves/sightglasses? on 06-30-2011 at 12:32 PM
Can't say about the sight glass, but I have a similar valve on my kettle and I've never
shielded it. After 30+ brews there is no damage/melting.
Posted in thread: So who's brewing this weekend? on 05-29-2011 at 08:27 AM
Brewed a Belgian Strong tonight. Drank my last bottle of a two year old Tripel.
Posted in thread: How many gallons of homebrew in 2011? on 04-24-2011 at 04:13 AM
12148 + 15 =12163
Posted in thread: Favorite Brewing Music on 01-22-2011 at 06:30 AM
Old Black Sabbath if I actually pick it. Usually either the local rock station or NPR.
Posted in thread: AM drinking... on 12-09-2010 at 10:36 PM
I work nights, too, and get home about 7 am. First thing I do Friday mornings is pour a beer.
The wife and kids definitely thought it was weird at first. Me drinking while they got ready
Posted in thread: None More Black Vanilla Stout on 11-14-2010 at 10:41 AM
Brewed this tonight. Looking forward to drinking it.
Posted in thread: 30qt pot and burner deal... on 11-07-2010 at 07:53 AM
The one my friend has shuts off every 20 minutes ( IIRC ). Kind of a pain, but easy enough to
- Making Traditional Sake! The difference between it and Rice wine.
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Average Joe to Brewing Pro - My two years of brewing school.
- Shelf life of an unhopped rye
- Dry Hopping in Fermenator
- Can you Brew It recipe for Terrapin Wake N' Bake Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout
- The EPIC 5 year vertical tasting of BIGFOOT
- Can You Brew It recipe for Wychwood Hobgoblin
- Video Games