Last Activity:04-26-2013 10:12 PM
Posted in thread: Keezer Condensation on 08-27-2012 at 02:30 AM
Good news is that the hot weather is almost over. Then you'll just need to keep it from
freezing. :-)I may be able to unplug it and leave it open in the winter. I think my garage
manages to stay above...
Posted in thread: Keezer Condensation on 08-26-2012 at 07:00 PM
Yeah, it's in my garage and it's been so hot and humid this summer so hopefully that's a big
part of it. I did caulk the joins on my collar and between the collar and the freezer and I
think I have a ...
Posted in thread: Keezer Condensation on 08-26-2012 at 04:57 PM
I have a 5 cu ft keezer with a simple 2x4 wooden collar and I'm getting quite a bit of
condensation. It caused some surface rust on the bottom of my CO2 tank. Do I need to try to
insulate the collar o...
Posted in thread: Why? Fan in the Keezer? Temp Comntroller in the Keezer? on 08-25-2012 at 05:06 AM
I have a double outlet connected to my controller, the keezer is on one outlet, the fan on the
other. when the keezer turns on, so does the fan.So what kind of fan do you use? I have a 5 cu
ft keezer ...
- isopropyl alcohol as no-rinse sanitizer
- Removing hops from boil - Brew session in progress, need help!
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Porter -stouts without carbonation?
- Bottling Question
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Does Extract Brewing Make Darker Beer?
- First timer from Portland!
- Should I add CaCl2 to mash, sparge or both?
- Veterans sound off
- NanoBrewery build