Last Activity:06-12-2012 8:52 AM
Posted in thread: Kreuzberg beer on 02-28-2012 at 01:48 PM
I to am curious as to the make-up of this brew I was stationed in Bad Hersfeld Germany and went
to Kreusberg many times...I think it has help me become who I am today...as far as my brewing
goes. To f...
Posted in thread: adding grains to extract brew on 12-07-2011 at 01:38 PM
thanks everyone for your replys! good brewing
Posted in thread: adding grains to extract brew on 12-05-2011 at 05:23 PM
I have found a clone recipe (all extract) that I am thinking of adding a few pounds of 2 row
grains to...in hopes that it gives it a bit sweeter taste, and a bit more body. What would be
the downs of ...
- BIAB - Amount of Water.....
- What I did for beer today
- IBU Changes
- best techniques for a West Coast style ipa
- Small Cask/keg (Anheuser keg)
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Show Us Your Label
- Adding fruit belgian strong golden ale secondary.
- APA Hop schedule question
- Wort Chiller friends (pic)
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you