Last Activity:05-10-2013 7:48 PM
Likes Given: 4
Posted in thread: Discernible hops from a can of extract beer normal? on 01-06-2013 at 02:50 PM
Good afternoon,Here is more information:Bubbling doesn't mean it's fermenting. You need to take
a gravity reading a couple days apart. If it is the same both times, fermentation is complete.
You are c...
Posted in thread: Discernible hops from a can of extract beer normal? on 12-31-2012 at 05:45 AM
The beer is fermenting still and it has been two weeks. The beer is bubbling every one minute
out of the air lock. There is still green hop pieces floating on the top of the carboy. The
pieces of hops...
Posted in thread: Discernible hops from a can of extract beer normal? on 12-13-2012 at 05:31 PM
Hello, I had brewed a can of extract yesterday with a friend at my home. We brewed a Brew
Canada blonde kit. We used a glass carboy to ferment as the other fermentation pails I have are
in use. The pr...
- I am trying to do a BIAB brewing with all the processes in the same pot
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- RIP - Ray Manzarek
- Force carbonation
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- BIAB partial mash and late addition question?
- So I have this Firestone Walker Anniversary ale...
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Using Jolly Ranchers instead of Carb Drops
- Idiot proof wine
- My beer is under carbonated.