Last Activity:03-28-2013 8:12 PM
6 Likes on 3 Posts
Posted in thread: Man, I love Apfelwein on 02-11-2013 at 05:43 PM
Apfelwein Started 1/5/13 Bottled 2/2/13(5 gallons White house apple juice w/ 1lb. corn sugar
and 1 packet of Red Star Montrachet yeast)OG: 1.056SG: 1.020 1/12/13-4.5%FG: 1.002
Posted in thread: How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made? on 02-07-2013 at 03:28 PM
24812+5= 24817 :mug:
Posted in thread: How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made? on 01-12-2013 at 02:18 AM
Posted in thread: lady brewers...UNITE! on 01-02-2013 at 03:18 AM
Thanks! It was a lot of work, but it paid off. I guess I haven't posted in any threads yet
since I feel I don't have the experience yet and I am really new to brewing. I want to be good
and know what ...
Posted in thread: lady brewers...UNITE! on 01-02-2013 at 02:33 AM
I am too a female and new to brewing! I am half German too, so the love of beer is in my blood.
:) I was introduced from a female coworker who brewed, I helped and learned from her. I started
- noobie doing first brew
- hydrometer free brewing?
- Mashing cornstarch and 6-Row
- Ballast points sculpin IPA
- 3 tap, 4 keg, serving fridge and ball lock kegs
- Hello from India
- Thoughts on using a 55 gallon water storage drum?
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- Yeast treatment
- EBay fish tank controller build using Wal-mart parts
- Cooling wort with lid on and DMS