Last Activity:02-06-2013 9:10 PM
Posted in thread: CO2 tank inside/outside kegerator/regulator ?'s on 09-06-2012 at 06:46 PM
appreciate the responses. outside it is. :tank:
Posted in thread: CO2 tank inside/outside kegerator/regulator ?'s on 09-06-2012 at 05:00 PM
Okay so i have a dual tap haier kegerator... i have a homebrew hook-up as well as a commercial
hook-up going and all is okay. (heady topper clone and a Berkshire pale ale if your
wondering)... The man...
- What are you drinking now?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- What to do with Macadamia nuts?
- Newbie question about Fermentation & Bottle Carbonation
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Cans longevity
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?