- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-04-2013 11:53 AM
Posted in thread: Exploding bottles on 03-30-2012 at 09:15 PM
If it makes you feel any better Jmorrison I will be learning from your mistakes. I think I will
go invest in a small plastic tub to protect against beer bombs this weekend.
Posted in thread: Homemade primary fermentor on 03-07-2012 at 08:58 PM
6.5 gallon bucket, including a lid and an airlock is < $15.00 at most LHBS. Don't know your
exact financial situation but not sure how much cheaper you could do it with Lowes/HD sourced
Posted in thread: Greetings Fellow Pennsylvanians! on 03-02-2012 at 11:37 PM
Also from York!
- India Pale Lager Recommendation Needed
- List of PJ Electrical Diagrams
- Using hulled barley along with 2 row
- What are you drinking now?
- Your used blichmann burner for a new one
- Need help with home bar build
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?
- Strawberry Jelly Mead
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?