Last Activity:04-14-2013 7:36 AM
Posted in thread: Cider stopped fermenting at 1.020 on 02-12-2013 at 08:24 PM
The initial gravity was 1.056, but I'm not sure how accurate that was. It was 1kg of sugar, so
yeah, about 4 cups, made to 23 litres (5 gallons).It's still exactly the same. As far as I
know, the only...
Posted in thread: Cider stopped fermenting at 1.020 on 02-11-2013 at 08:29 PM
I used 40702 cider yeast.
Posted in thread: Cider stopped fermenting at 1.020 on 02-11-2013 at 05:35 AM
Hi all,I've done a few batches with a few different kinds of beer before, so I thought it was
time to give cider a go. I used a black rock cider kit with 1kg sugar, can't really go wrong,
Posted in thread: Another 'Has it finished' thread on 09-16-2012 at 03:40 AM
This is great news then, just took another measurement at 1.012, so it's done! Bottling time!
Posted in thread: Another 'Has it finished' thread on 09-14-2012 at 11:36 PM
Hi all,I'm new to the whole brewing business, and I've recently put on a batch of coopers
larger. All was going well, the airlock was bubbling nicely for the first few days, then that
stopped and the ...
- Bitter and very dry Wit. What do you think
- What are you drinking now?
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- obligatory "Help" thread
- thinking about getting a BICYCLE
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Advanced Texts
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Gas Ball valves or Needle valves