- Posts 45
Last Activity:02-11-2013 6:08 AM
Posted in thread: Honey Basil Ale on 07-27-2011 at 03:25 AM
Im intrigued by this recipie as i have a ton of fresh basil i need to use. What are the hops
addition times for this recipe? Is the basil added to the boil or is it used to "dry hop?" I'm
Posted in thread: What are you drinking now? on 07-13-2011 at 08:21 PM
Posted in thread: How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made? on 07-04-2011 at 12:56 AM
1980 + 5 = 1985Bubbling away!
- homebrew goes fast!
- Fly sparging question: mash thickness and mash out water additions
- hydrometer free brewing?
- Brewing in San Diego
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Fermometer and Other Questions
- Growler Saver - Pressurized Growler Cap
- First go at buying used kegs, how'd I do?
- What are you drinking now?
- Stainless Steel Bottles?
- Hop Tea for Bitterness?