Last Activity:03-05-2013 2:13 PM
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-20-2013 at 03:25 PM
Daddy likey! I'm in!
Posted in thread: sulfur smell on 09-27-2012 at 05:09 PM
Whew! Glad to read all these sulfur threads. I only brew a few times a year anymore and this
latest creation started putting out quite the odor after two days in primary.5# raw Colorado
Posted in thread: wit beir on 06-28-2012 at 11:19 PM
Well...how'd it turn out? Recipe looks OK. I'm about to tackle a similar brew with raw wheat!
:eek: I also have a hook-up for raw honey from a beekeeper. I may post a thread once I get it
Posted in thread: Coconut Porter on 11-18-2011 at 03:51 PM
Any good ideas for baking/cooking with the coconut afterwards?
Posted in thread: Label before Brew? on 12-11-2010 at 04:06 PM
Newbie here....first post. Giving our nephew a starter kit for Christmas. Included is his
choice of a first batch. We also have the ability to make our own labels, and would like to
make labels for hi...
Enjoy the freedom to brew!
- How to Remove a Miller Threaded Keg Valve (not retained by a spiral ring)
- Importance of measuring accurately
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- What do you dislike about summer?
- Show Us Your Label
- Just Planted
- What are you drinking now?
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- Four Kegs One Tap
- Growing Yeast from a bottle
- Completely new to brewing