- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-17-2013 12:57 PM
Posted in thread: None More Black Vanilla Stout on 02-02-2013 at 01:47 PM
I recently kegged my second batch of this. I used 3 vanilla beans soake in bourbon for a week,
THe first batch I made wa bottled and got rave reviews. I'll be tapping the keg on my nitro tap
Posted in thread: None More Black Vanilla Stout on 12-01-2012 at 02:36 PM
I brewed a batch of this and soaked three vanilla beans in 2 oz. of Bernheim wheat whisky which
has a sweetness to it. I bottled it and am having a hard time letting it mature. I tried the
- Does a regulator regulate back-pressure too?
- Mashing cornstarch and 6-Row
- Oxyclean/alternatives question
- Propane burner: DIY or purchase?
- cold crashing question
- Advice on a bet
- cleaning and coating a driking horn
- Mead experiment possibly jacked up....
- Cleaner question
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.