Last Activity:02-28-2012 11:55 PM
Posted in thread: milk/sweet stout stuck fermentation? please help on 02-27-2012 at 01:51 PM
I realize a recipe would be nice, but my "recipe" book is currently lost. it looked something
like a lot of the left hand milk stout clones: 7.5 lb Marris Otter1 lb Caramel 601 lb Dark
Munich1 lb Roas...
Posted in thread: milk/sweet stout stuck fermentation? please help on 02-26-2012 at 01:45 PM
Hi, I have been letting a milk stout ferment for the past 2 weeks or so and my fg readings have
hardly changed. We used a bit extra lactose than what one may normally use (and i know that'll
add a few...
Posted in thread: Adding Sucrose to Milk/Sweet Stout Post Fermentation on 02-22-2012 at 07:39 PM
I have brewed a milk stout, but I want it to be sweeter. The milk stout has finished fermenting
but has not yet been bottled. Can I add sucrose post fermentation? Would residual yeasts
ferment said su...
- Lots of dispersed break material despite whirlpool efforts
- Honey costs
- Craft Beer MAW
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- guess this beer bottle
- Drinking green beer... makes my stomach go funny
- A Few Who Brew Homebrew Club
- Strange fermentation behavior
- Westvleteren XII 6 Pack - to drink, sell, trade, or age?
- Best IPA and tecnique
- Hello :)