Last Activity:05-15-2013 9:38 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: MyPin TA4-SNR for fermentation temperature control on 07-06-2012 at 01:45 AM
Thanks Bob! I got the STC wired correctly and the freezer is chilling right now. A week too
late for my latest brew, but I'll use it next time.
Posted in thread: MyPin TA4-SNR for fermentation temperature control on 07-05-2012 at 02:27 PM
A small (5^ft?) freezer.Ahhh... I think I see now how to wire up the STC. Well, I guess I've
got an extra controller. Maybe I'll use the MyPin on my kegerator. I have an analog controller
on that righ...
Posted in thread: MyPin TA4-SNR for fermentation temperature control on 07-05-2012 at 02:06 PM
My STC-1000 from eBay doesn't work. 0 volts on the cooling circuit.I was hoping to use the
probe from the STC-1000 on this controller.
Posted in thread: MyPin TA4-SNR for fermentation temperature control on 07-03-2012 at 08:55 PM
These are pretty cheap on Amazon, but I'm not sure how to wire one up.Can anyone give me a
hand? looks like my 120VAC goes to terminals 1 & 2 and my SSR to 3 & 4. Where's the
temperature probe go? 7...
Posted in thread: Cool Brewing Giveaway! on 05-30-2012 at 11:12 AM
Posted in thread: Can anyone identify the bugs on my hops? on 03-22-2012 at 11:21 PM
for the crappy video. I've hit them with Seven, but they don't seem to be affected.
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Pellicle Photo Collection
- What are you drinking now?
- Regulator and kegerator help
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat
- Hop Id tags gone!
- Gee. So sometimes people *do* get krausen blowout in their airlocks.
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- 2nd year Cascades - Help me diagnose
- Help Wanted: Boneyard RPM IPA Clone Recipe