Last Activity:10-23-2012 7:39 AM
Posted in thread: Elderflower lemonade went soda in 1 month on 07-26-2012 at 08:18 AM
Thank you, KevinM, for your response. After reading it I think i will drink it. I definately
believe in the cleanlyness of my mom :)Putting it in the fridge will probably slow down the
Posted in thread: Elderflower lemonade went soda in 1 month on 07-25-2012 at 07:36 PM
I got a bottle of ½ liter homemade elderflower lemonade from my mom. It has been standing in my
room, which can get quite hot during the day, for about a month. Today I opened it for the
first time an...
- San Antonio
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Help Wanted: Boneyard RPM IPA Clone Recipe
- stabilize, ppm?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Wye viking hops
- Any Sense in Saving This?
- Multi-fruit Beer
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Canned samuel adams
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo