Last Activity:05-14-2013 2:09 PM
Posted in thread: Apple Cider with Beer? on 01-27-2013 at 03:05 PM
Thanks for the advuce. I plan on doing this with a wheat wort.... should be interesting
Posted in thread: Apple Cider with Beer? on 01-26-2013 at 12:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried an apple beer? I have heard of recipes calling for 4
gal of wort and 1 gallon of cider. This sounds pretty tasty! Shouls I add the cider in the
primary to ferm...
Posted in thread: Wort Transformation Contest on 01-08-2013 at 07:46 PM
Sorry about the confusion. And yes that is the type of contest it is. I guess I am safe to
Posted in thread: Wort Transformation Contest on 01-08-2013 at 01:25 AM
I have a wort transfermatkon contest comming up. I am making a.plam of attack. Is it safe to
re-boil the wort for 15 minutes to add hops and other flavors? As long as it is sanitized I
thought it woul...
- Cheap personal cooler for $10 at Home Depot
- Hopping techniques
- Need help with a habanero ale
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- still looking for piapt!
- How did you find us?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Outdoor Gourmet 30qt pot - Anyone have this?
- Official Broken Hydrometer Count