- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-10-2012 10:50 AM
Posted in thread: First extract, but not from a kit: Dunkelweizen on 05-27-2009 at 04:21 PM
I brewed almost the exact same recipe and it turned out to be one of my favorite beers so far.
I used .5 lb of chocolate malt but no special b. Everything else is the same as mine and it
turned out gr...
- Kegging Question from a rookie
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- What are you drinking now?
- More Hop Character
- FT: Alpine Nelson & Pure Hoppiness
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Long Island RIMS/Herms set up
- winter/holiday beer
- NB La Petite Orange Blanche w/ Orange Zest & Coriander
- Now THIS is what craft brewing is about