- Posts 8
Last Activity:04-04-2013 12:30 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: What are you drinking now? on 11-12-2011 at 10:54 PM
Also drinking a Celebration Ale. Next up is Founder's Porter.
Posted in thread: It's Always Sunny on 10-07-2011 at 03:36 AM
Lest we forget: Dayman, Ahhahhhahhh, fighter of the nightman, Ahhahhahhh, champion of the sun,
you're a master of karate and friendship for everyone.
Posted in thread: Going to Mobile, Al next month - any suggestions? on 09-17-2011 at 06:03 AM
Go to Hopjacks for a beer, or try Cottage Hill Package Store for a decent selection of craft
Posted in thread: I cant find simcoe hops!! on 08-14-2011 at 12:47 AM
Try Farmhouse Brewing Supply. They should 4 oz. packages for $6.80.
Posted in thread: 1990's Sam Adams triple Bock on 07-30-2011 at 07:31 AM
I tried it in 2002, and it really tasted like a mixture of teriyaki sauce and sherry. And feet.
Posted in thread: Funniest bathroom graffiti on 07-17-2011 at 06:47 AM
"Dyslexics of the world, untie!"
- Ready to bottle most if not all & tasting notes from my first three sours
- Wyeast 3711 appreciation thread
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Does Extract Brewing Make Darker Beer?
- What are you drinking now?
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- DIY Walk In Cooler Build
- Skeeter Pee
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- To l
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game