- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-27-2013 7:40 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Two Kids Cream Ale on 04-20-2013 at 01:47 PM
How integral is WLP080 to this recipe? My LHBS doesn't have it and I'm wondering if Safale-05
is a decent sub.
Posted in thread: Two Kids Cream Ale on 04-19-2013 at 04:35 PM
Picking up all the supplies today. I've been looking for great session beers, and I'm
intrigued. I'll let you know how it goes!
Posted in thread: Two Kids Cream Ale on 04-18-2013 at 07:49 PM
What is the mash temp you are using for this brew?
- CHERRY wheat, weizen, witbier
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- Anyone else have a horrid time with their GreatBrewEh pump?
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Rushed my last brew
- Please help Coopers kit
- Got a pound of citra and a pounc of falconers flight now what
- fellow bottlers
- Citra Cascade ice cubes
- Carbonating using a soda stream!?
- Shelf life of an unhopped rye