Last Activity:02-05-2013 2:09 AM
Posted in thread: Distribution of oak flavor in a carboy? on 02-05-2013 at 06:35 AM
So I just racked my stout onto oak chips with the bourbon they sat in ..no questions there
plenty of posts on the forum...but after I was done racking and realized that the saturated
chips were stayin...
Posted in thread: Oatmeal Brown Ale on 01-30-2013 at 10:45 PM
would using flaked oats instead of the quick oats make a difference?
Posted in thread: Fixing this WAY undercarbbed Russian Imperial on 01-18-2013 at 06:34 AM
So this is my first actual post but I've been a long time follower of HBT. Truly an amazing
community of home brewers. So I brewed a big RIS back in April and bottled it in July and
cracked the first ...
- What are you drinking now?
- Regulator and kegerator help
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat
- Hop Id tags gone!
- Gee. So sometimes people *do* get krausen blowout in their airlocks.
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- 2nd year Cascades - Help me diagnose
- Help Wanted: Boneyard RPM IPA Clone Recipe
- Can't get drunk Light beer
- Buying Expired Yeast