Last Activity:01-09-2013 7:05 AM
Posted in thread: Frozen Wyeast on 01-08-2013 at 01:07 PM
Thanks Heady for the help! I'll give it a try
Posted in thread: Frozen Wyeast on 01-08-2013 at 12:55 PM
hey guys,it seems my Wyeast 3864 Canadian Belg yeast has frozen...is it ok to use still?Cheers!
Posted in thread: Attention new all grain brewers! on 01-07-2013 at 04:40 PM
thanks everyone for the posts, i'll be sure to follow these guidelines when brewing my first
all grain brew in a few weeks!
- E-Stop ???
- Contactors for e-brew heating elements.
- What power % do you use?
- Creating an NA (Or...how I neutered my beer)
- Tripod/Hoist Ideas?
- Simple "analog" e-brewing questions
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- 2 questions
- Wedding beer stockpile
- Can the manifold be soldered onto the tap in the mash tun and stay there for good? :)
- Bottled Temperature?