Last Activity:05-13-2013 10:23 PM
Posted in thread: CO2 for Aquarium Plants? on 02-14-2013 at 04:31 PM
Has anybody connected their fermentation lock to their fish tank? I grow plants in my aquarium
and would like to introduce CO2 to promote growth. Pressurized CO2 systems cost money, and
Posted in thread: Portland Breweries on 10-27-2010 at 03:32 AM
Tugboat is probably one of the funkiest little breweries in PDX. Walked in, stumbled out. House
Russian Imperial Stout called "Chernobyl". Not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the
worst. Did ...
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- Faux Micros piss me off..
- What are you drinking now?
- Session IPA recipe
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- wine rack
- 10 single hop mini batches, need advice!
- Craft Beer MAW
- Group Buy in Chicago #8