- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-08-2013 9:11 PM
Posted in thread: None More Black Vanilla Stout on 04-02-2013 at 06:18 AM
i made this stout and man is it good. i tried one after only 12 days and im hooked. i cant wait
for more aging time! i used 7 lbs of malt and not 6. the local shop sells it in 7 lb batches
for some re...
Posted in thread: None More Black Vanilla Stout on 01-09-2013 at 07:59 AM
I.brewed this one tonight! It's my third brew ever and first dark. Pretty fun brew, needed a
few lifeline calls to my dad thru the process. Wow is this a dark one, yum. I used 7 lbs of the
- Man, is this book awesome.
- Welch's Grape Juice Wine
- reduce duration of brewing?
- Propane Burner Hoses
- Golden Blonde Irish Ale
- Making my first batch!
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Which Water To Use?
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- NO airlock activity?? PLEASE HELP?!?!
- Dehydrating yeast