Last Activity:03-03-2013 12:45 PM
Posted in thread: Joie de Vivre - Soured Saison with Plums and Peaches on 11-26-2012 at 01:00 AM
looking at throwing some saison brewed a few weeks ago onto an old plum cake we have leftover
from a batch of some dry plum wine made a while back. not really sure what will happen,
especially since t...
Posted in thread: Dry Hopped Cider on 10-19-2012 at 03:03 AM
i too am a fan of finn fiver's dry hopped cider, and am missing it having recently moved from
seattle to salt lake city... looking to dry hop a single gallon of a dry sparkling cider that i
Posted in thread: This looks scary: Any Ideas? on 10-05-2012 at 04:22 PM
our's looks exactly the same. it's an imperial ipa and we were looking to dry hop in two days.
is it ok to dry hop with the scum? should we rack to eliminate the scum before attempting a dry
hop? any ...
- Yeast Pitching and Final Gravity??
- What are you drinking now?
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- RTV High Temperature Silicone to Seal Heat Element Connections
- Making my first batch!
- Scaling Ingredients for 1Gal Batches
- What I did for beer today
- Fast and loose with grapefruit
- Looking for reviews on John Palmer's Elevenses Partial Mash Kit
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- Using commercial kegs