- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-14-2009 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: Good Bars in NYC? on 05-19-2009 at 06:14 AM
check out -1. petes tavern- in the gramercy area, very cool bar, very old, very popular, good
times......2. the brooklyn brewery - brooklyn, wicked good time during happy hour
Posted in thread: UK Real Ale Pub Recommendations on 05-19-2009 at 06:03 AM
i lived there for a year, here are some really good options,the warrington hotel in maida vale,
its in central london, great nieghbor hood, great pub. sam smith pub that is just straight down
- Which Bourbon Which Kit
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Ageing in a recyle #1 water bottle?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- Gelatin in Fruit Beer
- What are you drinking now?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Belgian Trippel (2006 World Beer Cup Gold Medal: Dragonmead Final Absolution clone)
- Clarity in Question
- Beer has a distinct alcohol taste