- Posts 16
Last Activity:04-17-2013 8:32 AM
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-27-2013 at 05:29 PM
That's awesome, sign me up
Posted in thread: Chocolate Peanut Butter stout. on 11-16-2012 at 03:03 PM
Just curious if anyone has tried the Chocolate PB2 with the chocolate covered beavr nutz
recipe? I ordered the plain and plan to brew this weekend.
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Portable Keg Kit Giveaway! on 11-14-2012 at 05:13 PM
Posted in thread: BrewHardware Giveaway! on 09-20-2012 at 02:23 PM
Count me in
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Giveaway! on 09-04-2012 at 06:14 PM
Posted in thread: Cool Brewing Giveaway! on 05-30-2012 at 06:06 PM
Posted in thread: Heading to Pittsburgh, Philly and Delaware, where could a guy get a drink? on 05-21-2012 at 01:00 PM
Eulogy tavern in old city philly is probably the one the best beer bars i have ever been to.
Also Manayunk Brew Pub has some good local beer. Monks is awesome as well. If you do find time
to go to a b...
Posted in thread: Pliny the Elder Clone Kit from MoreBeer on 05-02-2012 at 05:19 PM
i brewed that kit a few months ago and went with a double pitch of nottingham ale yeast, did
not do a started just re-hydrated it. I dont think you can go wrong using WLP001 either i would
just make a...
Posted in thread: 3 beer survey on 04-12-2012 at 07:46 PM
1. Delirium Noel, Westvleteren 122. Grand Circus IPA3. something with cherries or raisins
Posted in thread: Pliny: to secondary or not? on 04-12-2012 at 12:18 PM
i transfered mine after 3 weeks in primary, let it sit for 2 more weeks at a little warmer
temp, then dry hopped for about 9 days. The samples i took tasted great, just waiting for it to
- Test Mash Results
- Cottage House Saison
- IPA's Historical Question/Discussion
- CLOG - Commercial brew LOG. - Log & Rate the beers you drink
- Poor mans all grain
- Whirlpool - The big How-To
- Front venting frige or freezer for under counter setup?
- Orange County craft beer bars?
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Krausen got into s-airlock
- Finally, no more rushing through beer