Last Activity:05-20-2013 11:55 PM
Likes Given: 1
3 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: What I did for beer today on 05-19-2013 at 08:58 PM
Bottled my blackberry Brett and now bottling half my sour brown, it smells and tastes amazing!
Posted in thread: What I did for beer today on 05-12-2013 at 01:29 AM
Attended a beer (and tequila) festival in Las Vegas. For uh, research...
Posted in thread: What I did for beer today on 05-04-2013 at 12:25 AM
E-mailed midwest about my 9 day old order still "processing". I was going to brew a PM Berliner
Weisse tomorrow. got my new barley crusher set up too. Dang...I had a bad experience with
Posted in thread: Music Match on 04-28-2013 at 11:52 PM
Gold Guns Girls - Metric
Posted in thread: So who's brewing this weekend? on 04-27-2013 at 06:03 PM
Simultaneously cranking Dinosaur Jr., watching the Nats and brewing a Scottish Export 80/-.
Posted in thread: Music Match on 04-24-2013 at 12:28 PM
Power Supply - Anamanaguchi
Posted in thread: Music Match on 04-21-2013 at 06:10 PM
Spin Cycle - Eyedea and Abilities
Posted in thread: Beer wine on 04-18-2013 at 11:25 PM
A little clarification would help... Do you mean a beer made with grapes? If so there are quite
a few including Midas touch, noble rot and 61 minute all from dogfish head.
Posted in thread: High OG for Mead? on 04-15-2013 at 12:10 PM
To throw one more issue out: water isn't 8 lbs/gallon and this isn't even a great
approximation. It is generally closer to 8.34, even using your calculations this gives you an
OG of around 1.11 (9.255...
Posted in thread: So who's brewing this weekend? on 04-15-2013 at 03:11 AM
Brewed an American wheat and bottled a raspberry beer.
- What shall I do to clean and sanitize my manifold for the 1st time before using it?
- Leaving CO2 tank on
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Growing hops in southern california
- My Master Bath
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Identifying A Beer for BJCP Style Guidelines
- I am trying to do a BIAB brewing with all the processes in the same pot
- Undesirable effect !
- Repitch on 655 cake, primary or secondary?
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)